Event Services | Wedding Services | Request a Quote
North County San Diego Mobile DJ – Weddings, Private Events, Corporate Events, Expos & Conferences.
My clients tell me I’m the perfect mix of focusing on both the task at hand along with the people involved! Making sure every single attendee feels a part of their event! Easy & fast communication with whatever your preferred communication method is.
I’m a proud preferred vendor at Lakehouse Hotel & Resort, St. Mark Golf Club, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park and Shadowridge Golf Club.
I also produce my own annual dance party! The Annual “Back to <OLD> School” Dance Party! www.MandyMixes.com/DanceParty
She was in show choir in all 4 years of high school which combined both singing and dancing. She even did a little choreography during that time. She has informally been the DJ and/or Emcee at many family and friend’s parties starting in her teen years.
Mandy has a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from California State University, San Marcos. In addition to her main college courses she also took several semesters of ballroom dancing as well as a study of world music class. She even did a swing dance performance at her best friend’s wedding that included the “Around the World” dance move!
She spent 10 years in the event planning industry before coming a DJ and her event planning experience gives her the ability to understand the details and importance of keeping the flow of your event moving while keeping the mood lively.
DJ MandyMixes’s Interests & Hobbies:
DJ MandyMixes’s FAVE Music:
10 Reasons to Hire MandyMixes:
1. Keep your event flowing smoothly & on schedule so you can enjoy the event with your guests.
2. Consult one-on-one prior to the event to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the atmosphere you want to create.
3. Take Requests if you wish! To maximize the mood & groove of your guests so they are raving about YOUR party for weeks!
4. Provide all the equipment you need including microphones for any speeches/presentations.
5. Provide an Oscar-worthy event if you have any awards or recognitions to give.
6. Run audio & visual of your slideshow or any other needs.
7. Work with any other vendors you are using as needed, including pre-event consultations.
8. Keep ALL your attendees happy with a mix of every genre & era of music!
9. Provide a uniqueness to your event …being a Female DJ, only 10% in the world!
10. Use social media & her monthly newsletter to promote your event and encourage attendance.