THANK YOU TO ALL 2019 ATTENDEES, VOLUNTEERS AND SPONSORS! ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!
SIGN UP HERE TO GET EMAIL UPDATES AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT THE SEPTEMBER 2020 DANCE PARTY.
WHAT IS THE DANCE PARTY?
The dance party is female-focused fun where friends gather to dance the night away in a worry-free environment!
Anyone 21+ is welcome. Please keep in mind this is not a singles/pick-up type event. Everyone who attends just wants to dance with their friends.
In celebration of the 4th year of the dance party we are celebrating the past 4 decades of music!
NEW THIS YEAR!
- DANCE LESSONS & TRIVIA: Learn DJ MandyMixes’ favorite and some of the hottest dance moves from each of the 4 decades! Mini-dance lessons throughout the night! There will be some fun trivia/prizes to go along with this!
- ATTIRE CONTEST: We are encouraging everyone to dance in their favorite attire from either the 70s, 80s, 90s or early 2000s. There will be prizes for each decade. 4 winners!
- CHAMPAGNE GREETING: Thanks to the Lakehouse Hotel, every guest will receive a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival to the dance party! One per person and optional of course, but if you choose not to take it there will NOT be any substitutes/compensation. Thanks for understanding!
- PHOTO BOOTH: Take home a souvenier photo strip!
Here are the details:
DATE: Saturday, September 14, 2019
PLACE: NEW! The Lakehouse Hotel, 1025 La Bonita Dr, San Marcos, CA 92078. We will be inside the “Heartwood Room” located directly above the hotel lobby.
TIME: 6pm – 10pm *PLEASE NOTE: Doors close at 7:00pm so my volunteers can also enjoy the evening so please arrive between 6pm – 6:45pm. THANKS!
SWAG BAR: Be sure you arrive on time so you don’t miss these limited quantity goodies from our sponsors!
ATTIRE: We are encouraging everyone to dress in their favorite attire from either the 70s, 80s, 90s or early 2000s. There will be prizes for each decade. 4 winners! Encouraged, but not required!
Option 1: Appetizers & Dessert = Included in the regular $25 admission ticket
Option 2: Appetizers, Dinner (2 tacos) & Dessert = Select the $35 ticket
***2 THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT DINNER:
1. It will NOT be available to purchase AT the event.
2. You must buy your ticket/order by September 1, 2019
In addition to the champagne when you arrive there will be a fully stocked no-host bar for you to purchase soda, beer, wine & cocktails.
PARKING: Our new venue has plenty of onsite parking and the best part, it’s FREE!
PLEASE SEE FAQS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS:
Will there be seating? Our setup is cocktail style but we will be sure to have plenty of seating in case you need to rest your feet from all that dancing!
Can my friends get tickets at the door?
We will keep you updated. In the past the event sold out 5 weeks in advance so don’t wait to get your ticket!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
It is a 21+ party.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What if I can’t make it after I buy my ticket? Is my ticket transferrable?
There are no refunds, but you may either giveaway or sell your ticket to someone else. If you can’t attend and want to give away your ticket you can make adjustments to your ticket here on Eventbrite or email Mandy@MandyMixes.com with the name(s) of the new attendee no later than 5pm PST, September 12, 2019.
Check out all the fun we have had at past dance parties!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 ROCKSTAR DANCE PARTY SPONSORS:
Click their logos to learn more
– Deborah Davis – (AKA) “MAKEUPDEB”: I am passionate about serving my customers with Complimentary individual, personalized pampering sessions, and teaching others on how to start a successful Mary Kay business of their own.
– I offer complimentary individual skin care facials, makeup, themed and spa parties and on-line parties.
– I offer complimentary makeup artistry assistance, before and after makeovers, wedding beauty assistance, corporate gift-giving with free gift wrapping and delivery.
– I have a personal Mary Kay website with 24/7 online shopping, virtual makeovers, the latest on-trend beauty tips from the best in the skin care and cosmetics industry.
– All Mary Kay products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Scentsy with Crysta Garcia
Crysta lives in North Escondido and has been selling Scentsy since 2011. She is a Star Director and has an amazing team all over the states. She would love to help you purchase Scentsy or share more about joining her team!
Foto Booth Images/My San Diego North County
The Etouffée Café
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DESSERT SPONSOR
High Vibrational Cuisine Smothered in Love
Chef Lynette James has created a different kind of mobile catering service. Her creations, which can be personalized to your individual dietary needs or allergies. She uses organic ingredients that work in conjunction with your chakras ensuring that you have positive balance and harmony.
SWAG PROVIDED BY ALL OF ROCKSTAR SPONSORS + THE BELOW “SWAG BAR” SPONSORS:
(There are still Swag Bar spots left. APPLY HERE)